Charles Mckay
Charles Mckay asked:

Can't tell you how thrilled I am to have only finished reading today instead of 4 years ago. Hopefully, the wait for book 3 will be a short one for me. I feel for you guys that have waited as long as you have. At least he's not George R.R., (I hope) Soo... When IS the release date?

To answer questions about The Doors of Stone, please sign up.
Austin Millard This is really funny looking at this comment 3 years later lol. I finished the wise man's fear the day after it came out in 2011. But I love Patrick for giving us what he's given and god forbid even if book 3 never came out I would still consider these a couple of the best books I've ever read.
Avaminn F'nett We still don't know when the release date is.

Also, Pat Rothfuss is much more lazy than GRRM. The book was finished before 2008. He's just a major perfectionist and has been editing this thing for years.
That means it'll probably be really good though.
Image for The Doors of Stone
by Patrick Rothfuss (Goodreads Author)