Jessica
Jessica asked:

I am working on a story that takes place in a yarn store. Do you find that your readers like how specific you got with yarn brands? I liked it,but I'm a knitter.

To answer questions about Neanderthal Seeks Human, please sign up.
Penny Reid I can always tell when I receive an email from a knitter because they reference the Madelinetosh scene :-)
I was/am careful to include no more than a few knitting specific details in each of the books as I don't want the actual knitting to overshadow the friendships. Therefore, I make sure the details I do include are efficient "inside jokes" for all my knitting readers.

I hope this helps!
Ashley As a knitter and a reader, I don't need specific brands. But you could be fiber specific. Like a good Merino/Cashmere/Silk blend is pretty lustworthy ;)
Dali I can't wait to start reading these books!! I knit and crochet and can get lost in yarn store. I am this woman
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...
crashqueen73 I like the attention to detail but I also appreciate that it didn't become the highlight. Just part of who the ladies were without taking over. I am not a knitter :)
Image for Neanderthal Seeks Human
by Penny Reid (Goodreads Author)