Nicole Flynn
Nicole Flynn asked:

My mom has been trying to say no to Chemo. She went through it, is likely to "have to" again next month. She has been trying to find ways that are more natural and healing from within. Coconut oil is one thing she's been consuming. Even puts a little under her tongue to let it dissolve. Is this a good one to give to my mom for her situation?

Lori Siska It definitely won't hurt, but I don't know that it will give much benefit. Do you have access to naturopaths in your area, primarily integrative ones? I have stage 4 breast cancer that spread to my lungs, but I had the tumors removed in December and so far do not need chemo (even though I have told my oncologist I do not want it.) My naturopath put me on a set course of curcumin, green tea extract, but I am supplementing with frankincense oil on the bottom of my feet, as well as I will be starting to ingest cannabis oil in the next few days. I've also changed to a high diet of plant foods and less meat/poultry etc. I know coconut oil can be mixed with cannabis as a suppository. There are excellent suggestions in the book so I would encourage her to read it as much as possible for more ideas.
Image for You Can Say No to Chemo