Aaron Hepp
Aaron Hepp asked:

Is this copying Mercy Thompson and Anita Blake?

To answer questions about Skinwalker, please sign up.
Patytrico No it is not and, personally, found the first book refreshing. I'm about half of the 2nd one and liked so far. Also have the first of the spin-off (Blood of the Earth) in my reading list, I hope the quality would continue stable. But I must confess that I like the first book in the A. Blake and Mercy series but I quickly lost interest because of the repetitive sex acrobatics and blind stupidity in same ocasions of the heroines. I like steamy sex scenes but also like a good story. Blake and Thompson let the plot fall in favor of sex... and it sucks :)
Jim Buchanan No Its not while yes the main character is a shapechanger there is very little of the sexuality that is in the Anita Blake series and there are a lot less shapechangers than in the Mercy Thompson books
Archi Tart I am going to pick up the book based on the comments! I DNFed Mercy Thompson after it became inexplicably stupid. The ex wife manipulating everyone ruined all belief of pack leadership and intelligence. I was so disappointed because I loved the ideas of the fae and shifter characters. I am looking forward to Skinwalker.
Cathe Leatham I like it better than Mercy Thompson and Anita Blake.
Image for Skinwalker
by Faith Hunter (Goodreads Author)