Hallie Huffman

This is the first time I have started reading a book and found the movie more interesting. Sad. Anybody else feel the same? Does it get better?

To answer questions about The Silence of the Lambs, please sign up.
Marita Bostic I think Jodi Foster would have been so much better in this role if the accent wasn't so far of. It is so concerting when the lead actress is changed between two films adjoined to the hips so to speak. Both these fine actresses pay homage to this genre but inevitably there is no connection.
Margaret A, Boucher I haven't read any of the books. But I don't think it matters if you haven't read the Dragon one. And to the person who said that she liked Julian Moore better than Jody Foster you have it all wrong I couldn't watch the second movie because Julian is just Bad I had to stop watching it So boring and slow.
Terri I usually like the book better, but with these I think the movies were more entertaining. I love Anthony Hopkins as Lecter, but liked Julianne Moore better as Clarice.
Image for The Silence of the Lambs