Fareeda Badreddeen

I think it's derived from the story of Anna Todd with added works of fiction if not the same ... What do you think?

To answer questions about Backlash, please sign up.
Andrea Trenary My first thought was actually of Megan Meier, but that's probably becuase I recently watched the episode about her on the show "Web Of Lies" (I believe it was on YouTube if anyone wants to see it.)
Lalique Wilson This is a good book, and more teens need to read it. as I go on facebook these days I see that teens are constantly getting bullied and told off on there. So therefore I recommend this book to al teen, even the good ones because its a lesson to learn.
Leilani Feliciano I think it's a pretty good book, It's similiar but others do go through this as well, Plus Anna Todds was about a boob pic and stuff xD In this one it was about some guy who went from flirting to evil the next day xDD
Image for Backlash
by Sarah Darer Littman (Goodreads Author)