Julia Li
Julia Li asked:

Should I read this book? I don't know if this is the perfect book for me, as some of my favorite books are: matched series the lunar chronicles (its a series) the selection divergent was okay snow like ashes LEGEND! i love distopian books, and this isn't dystopian according to the genres, so im not exactly sure if I will like this book.......help?

To answer questions about City of Bones, please sign up.
Carolina You have to read it, I love distopian books more than enything! but this book changed me. I'ts fantacy and som romence but has the same good kind of writing that I often only find in distopian books. distopian books are kick ass and your puls is upp all the time and thats one of the many good things in this book because you can feel the kick ass feling when they are figthing aginst demons.
Image for City of Bones
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)