Liam Gapa
Liam Gapa asked:

anyone else reading duma ?

To answer questions about Duma Key, please sign up.
Lynn Egger Reading it now..half-way through and I'm truly enjoying it. Holds my interest and as others have said - this book has very likeable characters and I want them all to be happy and thrive--BUT this is a Stephen King book and I'm a huge fan who has lost many "friends" to his writing so I'm not real optimistic about all of them surviving and thriving!
Judi Loved this book. So often, 'horror' books have a really stupid ending. This one did not. I am pretty discerning about what I read and if the book starts to bore me I won't keep reading in hopes that it will get better. This kept my interest throughout and was a thoroughly interesting read.
Barbara Thiessen I haven't finished it, but I really am enjoying it. It is a very long novel, but has held my interest. This is one of those novels where you fall in love with the characters. You get so involved in their lives, you want to know their past, present and future and don't want anything to happen to them.
Bianca I just finished last night.
T. Gilbert Yes. On page 459. I love it.
CJ Dalley Yes, half way :)
Image for Duma Key
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)