Joy
Joy asked:

I was chosen to win a copy thru goodreads giveaways for an honest review on Nov. 2 2014. As of Jan. 20 2015 ( 2 1/2 months) I have not recieved it..... So I guess no review? Sad really because my son loved the last childrens book I won. Will I ever get this book?

To answer questions about I Love You Infinity, please sign up.
Jillian Hello. I am so sorry. I was just learning how to get our book out there with little or no help or guidance. I did not know which books were sent out at that time. I just heard of Good Reads from a friend and did not know you won. I can send you a copy if you email me your information. Again, I am so sorry.
agentsunshine007@gmail.com
Jillian
James Mertz Same with me, I was also chosen and never received this book. I contacted the person who put up the giveaway about about 3 weeks ago and have not gotten an answer
Image for I Love You Infinity