lily
lily asked:

On all the covers, there is a cat, Sophie never gets a cat.... I thought it was just because she was a which but... Any ideas?

To answer questions about Spell Bound, please sign up.
Lizzie Idk either, especially since she mentioned she was allergic to cats in the first book
✿ rebekah ✿ This question has been troubling me ever since I started reading! Haha! Glad I'm not the only one.
KawaiiPineapple I think they might come out with a forth book that will have a cat in it. There is no other explanation.
Theresa Thank you! This bothered me, too. Why put a silky black cat on the covers if there are zero cats in the story? TEASES!
Cerenela (Cherry Books) Cliché... As apparently she is a witch I think they considered that all the witches should own a cat... even if she doesn't.
alex Yeah, I'm not all that sure either since the cat is on every cover! I think since she first thought she was a witch, and witches tend to be associated with black cats, that's why they have the cat in all the covers...could be really wrong though.
Image for Spell Bound
by Rachel Hawkins (Goodreads Author)