Brandon
Brandon asked Victoria H. Smith:

Im sure you have close ties to all your characters, but which couple would you say that you feel closest too.... and who do you feel least closest too and why?

Victoria H. Smith I love this question! It's so hard to chose, but I have to say that Drake and Lacey are my babies, haha. They were my first couple on my journey into contemporary romance so they really hold a special place in my heart. Especially Drake. I cried straight tears for this boy too many times! He had such a rocky road ahead of him, and by the end, he just grew up so much and I loved that. I don't know if I have a couple I feel the least closet to. I put a piece of my myself into all the couples I write. I just love them all!