Goodreads asked Tom Hiley:

What are you currently working on?

Tom Hiley My next novel, will likely be "Pale Moon: The Darkest Knight Rises," if you think about the title long enough, you might reach the conclusion that it's about a masked vigilante, who dwells in a cave of sorts...

The following are other novels I'm working on:

"Lover Man" is an unofficial sequel of sorts, it is a classic tragedy about love, set in modern times

"Trance Former" is about a rock star dealing with identity crisis.

"Blood Lust" it is horror/satire about a serial killer with no consistent patterns in his crimes.

"The Demented" a sci-fi/comedy about an alien life force that spreads itself on Earth in the form of a parasite that humans consume, they do so in an attempt to learn from the human experience, they inevitably have no meaning to their existence, and manage to destroy the planet through utter stupidity

"Comedic Tragedy" a sequel to my previous novel, "Tragic Comedy"

"Gender Roles" a magic realism novel in which gender roles are completely reversed, men give birth, women run governments, etc.

I'm also in the process of working on adapting a novel called "Maritime Malace" into a screenplay, as well as adapting my most recent novel "The Whore" into a screenplay