GABC
GABC asked:

I always wonder when choosing another book to read, should I ignore the ratings and comments?

To answer questions about The Orphanmaster, please sign up.
Tammy I wouldn't completely ignore but still read what the book is about and see if it might interest you. I find the more diverse the opinion the better the book. Everyone has their own taste of good and bad.
Sandi Gill When I choose a new book to read, I rarely look at individual reviews such as those on Goodreads or Amazong, but when I do, I consider them along with magazine or newspaper reviews, recommendations of friends, familiarity with others of the author's works, and the book jacket. I firmly believe you can "tell a book by its cover" and am lured to certain books this way.
Image for The Orphanmaster
by Jean Zimmerman (Goodreads Author)