Ree4ever
Ree4ever asked:

Zoe is amazing and I have read good reviews about this book,just not so honest ones,you know the same old reviews like its amazing but I mean I want real reviews like a book HAS to have something you dislike right?So can you guys PLEASE leave an honest review and help me,should I save my money for a better book or should I just go ahead and buy the book?

To answer questions about Girl Online, please sign up.
Sydney I really liked this book, not so much because it was an amazing story, but because I connected with the main character so well. She described anxiety in a way so much like mine, and it felt good to read that. If you worry a lot, then I would recommend buying it. If you just want to read it because it sounds like a good story, you could buy it because it's a really good book, or you could just get it from the library, and if you like it, buy the sequel.
Image for Girl Online