Barbara Walker

My question is not about Obsession in Death. My question is will Eve and Roarke every has kids or if Eve will get pregnant and something happen? I read and love all Nora Roberts books, but this would be a great story line for Eve and Roarke. Thank you.

To answer questions about Obsession in Death, please sign up.
Julia NR has stated in interviews that the series will end when/if Eve becomes pregnant.
Edie I doubt they will have kids or Eve ever get pregnant. While the In Death series explores their life together and it is an enjoyable part of the story, I think the success of this series is due to the crimes Eve (and Roarke) are involved in and the mystery and suspense around those crimes. If they had children the story line would get interrupted too often because of the children. But knowing the excellent writing JD Robb is capable of, she could combine all these elements in one novel and it would still be a great read!
Image for Obsession in Death
by J.D. Robb (Goodreads Author)