Laura *Little Read Riding Hood*

I just finished Pale Demon, but see this book is listed as 10.1 - should I wait to read it, read part of it now and stop, or is it ok to read the whole thing with what I know so far? I don't want spoilers! :-)

Elizabeth Includes short fiction from previous compilations including:
“Undead in the Garden of Good & Evil” (v.2.5 - originally released in Dates from Hell)
“Dirty Magic” (v.4.5 - originally released in Hotter Than Hell)
“Two Ghosts for Sister Rachel” (v.5.5 - originally released in Holidays are Hell)
“The Bespelled” (v.6.1 - originally released in Demons: Encounters with the Devil and His Minions, Fallen Angels, and the Possessed)
“Ley Line Drifter” (v.7.5 - originally released in Unbound)

Also includes supporting short fiction that should be read after the novels mentioned:
“The Bridges of Eden Park” (supports For a Few Demons More)
"Million Dollar Baby" (supports Pale Demon)

And then there are stand alone short fiction works that aren't related to The Hollows series:
"Pet Shop Boys"
"Temson Estates"
"Spider's Silk"
"Grace"

So it looks like the only short story that might contain spoilers is "Million Dollar Baby", but I doubt it since that event takes place in Pale Demon (#9).
Tracy MacAuley I would go for it. I don't think there are any spoilers. :)
Image for Into the Woods
by Kim Harrison (Goodreads Author)