Abhay Bisht
Abhay Bisht asked:

Hey everyone, I want to see if you were in a similar situation. One moment I started the book, and the next moment when I stop reading I have finished more that half the book?

To answer questions about The Colossus Rises, please sign up.
Ashlyn I read this book and that happened to me too! That happens with me with ALL my books!
Mirna That has never happened to me but it's great that you're able to get that much into books!
Renalie I didn't read this book yet, but I always do this!
Thejaster64 I was in a similar situation too, but less dramatic.
Jenna I finished this book in a day. I don't think I read half in one go, but it was pretty close.
2NorahX Nope it took me a month hated it
Sir Readalot No I did not finish half of the book in one go.
Sadie Cahill yeah I did and those books include books that bore me. But if your life depends on reading the book you half read, you need to force yourself on reading it. Also if the half read book you are talking about is this book, i don't actually know how to answer that because i read the second book first before reading the first book and i was definitely seeking for answers when i read the first book. Sorry for the lack of answer and good luck reading those half finished books!
Image for The Colossus Rises