Ioana Johansson

I might be wrong but I thought that Amberley's name was Denzil Mallory Ballantyne in The Parfit Knight and now everybody is calling him Dominic? His mother is called Louise in The Parfit Knight and Eloise in this book, but I wonder if there was a mistake in my copy?

To answer questions about The Mésalliance, please sign up.
Caz No, it's not a mistake. When the author reissued the book,she also revised it and decided to rename Amberley.
Amanda I can tell you in the copy I read which I think must've been a reissue, that his mother's name was Eloise and his Dominic. Leaves me curious to know why the change.
Shabby Girl ~ aka Lady Victoria I can't really fully answer your question except to say these books were written something like 25 years ago and the hero's name was in fact Denzil in the original, but I'm assuming it was reissued and the names were changed then. My book came from a secondhand store and it was Denzil.
Image for The Mésalliance