Lizzi Tremayne

Do you like history? Adventure? Strong young women in adversity? The Old West? The Pony Express? Horses? The pioneering spirit? American Indians? You may like to take a look at this book! Just published, this saga has it all. Hope you enjoy it! If you do, please leave a review, if not, please let me know, and why! Thanks so much! Regards, Lizzi

To answer questions about A Long Trail Rolling, please sign up.
Steve Rovno
Read a bit the first day I had it. The next evening I picked it up and couldn’t put it down. I read it through to the end and went to bed at 0230!

Thanks for the historical and geographic details including Rancho de las Pulgas. What fun to see that! I also enjoyed the Polish/Russian references and the revealed motivation of the Cossack’s character at the end.

An interesting, enjoying, compelling read. Great fun!
Image for A Long Trail Rolling
by Lizzi Tremayne (Goodreads Author)