Christine Gandolfi-piper

Does anyone have the discussion questions for Delicious I am hosting tomorrow night for my book group?

To answer questions about Delicious!, please sign up.
Madeline Not sure how old your question is or when "tomorrow night' happens, but I did find discussion questions for Delicious! on the author's website. It is in a PDF document "Delicious! Book Club Party Kit," which includes suggested recipes as well as the discussion questions at the end. My book club is also reading the book, but we have decided to make it optional and consider it "Summer Reading." When we discuss Summer Reading, each of us talks about something she is currently reading -- usually in the "beach reading" category, not anything too serious. Anyway, here is the URL for the Party Kit: http://www.ruthreichl.com/delicious.html
Image for Delicious!