Arun
Arun asked:

In which city/town/place do Liesl and Will live?

To answer questions about Liesl & Po, please sign up.
Miriam Robarts I believe it is a fictitious location.

Liesl's address is 31 Highland Avenue, Dirge.

I don't think it mentions what country, but I would guess on the Northeastern coast of the US.

At first, I was thinking somewhere in the United States, or in England, but details from the book--along with the fact that the author was born in New York, New York--make me think it is more likely set in America.

The book mentions that the sea lies to the East and the South. Mo, the guard, is made fun of by his coworkers for preferring hot chocolate over coffee. Mr. Gray also uses an empty coffee container. If it were England, I would think it would mention tea. (I'm sure coffee is popular there now, but the book mentions using oil lamps and lanterns, as well as traveling by train and vehicles drawn by horses and donkeys--so it is not contemporary.)
Image for Liesl & Po
by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads Author)