George
George asked:

I want to know if the series is worth the read? Considering that it has 16 books out, I'm a little scared that I buy the entire series and just never pick it up after book 1.

To answer questions about Vicious, please sign up.
Martha 1-8 I really liked, those are the first and second arch, for me, the best of the whole series; the third arch 9-12 was really lame, I quit reading the series for a long time, but then, books 13-15 (I'm about to start the 16, Vicious) it gets better than the third arch.
Sara Nope. They're really bad. I don't even know why I finished the series. Books 1-4 were alright, though. After that, things just get too ridiculous to believe.
Yaco I agree, it's totally worth the read. I loved every single book.
Tatum Lorraine I would recommend that you stop after 8 unless you become a diehard fan. Books 1-8 contain the first two story arcs, which I think are much better than the second two story arcs because they aren't as repetitive. But then again, I'm not an accurate judge of the series of a whole, because I quit after book 13.
Julie Potter It is totally worth the read
Image for Vicious
by Sara Shepard (Goodreads Author)