Kathryn
Kathryn asked:

So I loved the first book, was disappointed with the second, and then just hated the way the third one ended. Should I bother with this book?

To answer questions about The Kill Order, please sign up.
Ally The book was kind of boring, but if you want to know more about Teresa, you should read this book.
Millie If you're really curious about how the Flare got started then yes. If it's not important to you, it's not necessary. If you're at a loss for books to read them I would recommend it. I personally liked this book, but I also loved 1 2 and mostly 3. Though I think that harsh reality is a view that James Dashner takes.(kind of unfortunately.) So, my point is that it's not necessary but it does give a little back round.
Abigail Did you read the secret ending?
Corey If you didn't like the other books, this won't help. It is mostly just the characters fighting other people and it doesn't add much to the series.
Image for The Kill Order
by James Dashner (Goodreads Author)