Kelsey  Waters
Kelsey Waters asked:

Am I the only one that is sick of the amount of slut shaming in this series?

To answer questions about Untamed, please sign up.
Devz Milady Aint that funny considering the person doing the slut-shaming i.e. Zoey is the only actual ho and slut ?
Lauren Definitely, especially since Zoey is a hypocrite about it. I think there are some outdated things about the book outside of the clothes being described as fashionable, such as the use of the word "retard", "slut", "ho" and more. I also hate how it's about being a powerful woman but Zoey almost always a boyfriend or more than one, and relies on them. I'm still going to read the series though.
Yuichiro Hyakuya I'm not sick of it, because i read the f**king story, start to finish (everything)
Lily Agreed with this and the comments under it. It's starting to really distract from the story.
Image for Untamed
by P.C. Cast (Goodreads Author)