Humi
Humi asked:

What is the real purpose of the book? Are there any morals in it?

To answer questions about The Sky Realm, please sign up.
Sheeza Iqbal First of all, AWESOME question! I like questions that dig deep!

Okay, so morals! Yes! The entire book was cultivated on the premises of purpose. Multiple purposes, in fact.

My main purpose was to expose the world to diversity. As a brown kid you grow up reading a lot of books, but you can't completely connect with the white character because certain things are off. I've looked for a character like Aaliyah in many books and when I couldn't find her, I created her.

As for morals, I believe that everyone reads a book differently. So everyone extracts different morals from it. My moral for The Sky Realm would be persistence. You, dear reader, are capable of great things BUT only if you are persistent in that journey, in that fight, and in that struggle. I believe, that Aaliyah's character outlines this moral quite vividly throughout the novel.
Image for The Sky Realm
by Sheeza Iqbal (Goodreads Author)