Lizzy
Lizzy asked:

does charlie have some sort of disability? i mean i know what happened with his aunt and all that, but i'm very curious

To answer questions about The Perks of Being a Wallflower, please sign up.
Jaid
Alannah Marie There is debate whether he is a case of undiagnosed Asperger's Syndrome/Autism.
Noor Røiseland Hi :)
This book is my favourite "page turner", i mean, it practicly helps me turn the pages. Charlie talsk about being a "Maywiew kid", that is a reference to the hospital he ends up in. I think he is just depressed, and before he met sam and all of her friends, he really didn't have anyone to talk to.

He did fine as long as he had friends to talk to, but when they had that argument and didn't talk to each other for a long time, stuff started to build up.

I'm not sitting with all the ansvers here, he may just be shy, but i think there is more to it. He is a very deep character :)
Image for The Perks of Being a Wallflower