SweetAnnie
SweetAnnie asked:

Can anyone suggest a good Anne Perry title to read as a follow-up to this book? The bookstore has a full list of them but as it isn't my favorite genre I am looking for guidance about one or two titles that are especial page turners. Thank you fellow bookworms.

Kathy I wouldn't put a penny toward her purse.
Donna Simpson It depends on the sort of book you like. I've read most of the Thomas and Charlotte Pitt mysteries, but lately have started the William Monk books. I may like them even better than the Pitt mysteries. I would also *highly* advise you read The Search for Anne Perry for a balanced look at her life, from a writer who had unprecedented input from her editors and agent. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
Sam Maruca Start with the first one and read them all. I did.
Rebekah I would you suggest the first book The Cater Street Hangman.
Image for Anne Perry and the Murder of the Century