witzgurl malik

what is Susan hill's point of view on this novel? I wanna know the reason why she wrote this novel. Is it one among her favourite novels?

To answer questions about I'm the King of the Castle, please sign up.
Lyndsey Kong It is very evident that Hill has conveyed an overwhelmingly dark message through this book. The isolation, lack of love and understanding between the characters seem almost appalling. Perhaps Hill's intention is to remind us the grim and severe consequences that can result in children who are neglected and ignored. Although in a rather depressing manner, Hill manages to put emphasis on the significance of parental support and healthy family relationships on the positive development of children.
Sunita Devi I think that Susan Hill wants to explore aspects of a childs life and how harsh other kids can be towards each other. It shows bravery of kids getting bullied in their day to day lives and makes us realise how good we have it because some kids to suicide because of those littles coward bullies in their schools. UMM . sUSAN hiLL WROTE THIS BOOK WHILE SHE WAS ON VACATION IN eNGLAND AND SHE WAS SURROUNDED BY FOREST AND I think she got the idea from there but still what inspreied he to write it is the main question???
Image for I'm the King of the Castle