Jaey
Jaey asked:

Is the show good? How different is it from the book?

To answer questions about Pretty Little Liars, please sign up.
Sai the show is amazing! I find that the show contains less mature content than the books and also less swearing. the ships in the show are different from the ships in the books and the books actually have 3 separate stories whereas the show has one. the books have different endings and are quite different from the series, but in all, the entire purpose and start of the series (A texts) are the same as the book and Ali goes missing in both. personally, i prefer the series.
Maddie
Kishni Raibus WAIT THERES A SHOW???????????????????????????????
Aishwarya Gharat The show was really good but then it was not as good as the book series. I was really disappointed with Alex Drake being the Uber A. They should've stayed loyal to book series and got either Aria or Alison's twin as Uber A.
Alex Drake I love the show but the books are a bit different
Haleigh M I love the show more then the book because the feel of it is way better. It's more scary and the plot is so much better
Paula The show is good... at the beginning. The more the show advances, the more different it is from the books. From the third season to the end it's full of plotholes and the end is absolutely dissapointing.
Hope Elizabeth Anderson (HopelessBookAddict) I watched the show first and got bored a few seasons in. I then read the books and got bored after the second one.
Lauren Bellamy The show is fantastic! I love it so much; I swear I'm obsessed. I haven't read the books, but kind of don't want because I don't want it to mess with my idea of the show. Anyways, you should definitely check it.
Tessa
Summer Cook the show is excellent there putting out season seven next year the best show ive seen
Nautica I like the show but sometimes it seems to drag on and gets a little boring. It's pretty good though.
Suzanne The show stops following the books 1x11 (Moments Later). I LOVE both but they are very different. :)
Haley Jerome How do i read the books other than buying them off amazon.?
Image for Pretty Little Liars
by Sara Shepard (Goodreads Author)