Stacy Gallegos

When does book 3 come out....I can hardly wait?

To answer questions about Citadel of Fire, please sign up.
Matthew Wolf Hi Stacy! Sorry for the delay, but first off, so glad your loving the Saga so far. Short answer first, hopefully the pre-edited b3 will be done around: July 2015.** (See long answer for the fine print!)

Q: What's the hold up, Matt!?
A: *Takes a deep breath*. Firstly, I'm doing some MUCH needed revisions for a third edition of The Knife's Edge (finding a way to keep the same book for those who loved it, and adding so much more for those who might not have--essentially bringing it to the level of COF), also adding some character art, total super snazzy wickedly clean revamp of the website, a book tour around the US (check www.roninsaga.com for more), and so much more. So, while the characters clash inside my skull wanting to be to put to page consuming my every waking thought, book three took a minor backseat. The good news? Before all of that, I wrote a significant chunk of the next installment, plunging about 300 pages into b3. So no promises on the JULY 2015 date being a creative process and all, but it's my hope to dive back into the unpredictable minds of Gray, Ayva, Darius, Zane, Faye and their ilk quite soon. In the meantime, follow us on facebook.com/roninsaga and @roninsaga twitter for more info!! Again, thanks so much for your support.
Image for Citadel of Fire
by Matthew Wolf (Goodreads Author)