Anjali Nayar
Anjali Nayar asked:

IS THIS BOOK SIMILAR TO TWILIGHT? IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD PARANORMAL ROMANCE... BUT I DONT WANT ONE THATS NECESSARILY SIMILAR TO TWILIGHT

To answer questions about Inescapable, please sign up.
Angel One of my favorite paranormal series is:
https://www.goodreads.com/series/5263...

Courtney It was very similar, but it also had a good twist at the end.
Alice This book is a Twilight fanfic, same story and characters, but in a different setting, and with slightly poorer quality.
Liz This book is very very similar to twilight. I loved it despite the many times I thought "this is exactly where Edward .... To Bella. However for me it was enough different to enjoy. Just at the part it sound just like twilight it's takes a sharp turn in a completely different direction. It's the first book I've enjoyed this much since twilight and hunger games. If it would bother you that it's similar to twilight I don't recommend it. But if you loved twilight and want a book with similar feel and emotional attachment to the characters then it's worth reading. The thing that made a difference for me is that it wasn't another attempt at "the slightly different vampire than the traditional myths". I haven't been able to get into any other vampire books since twilight. Hopefully that's helpful. I adore this series and love the characters like they are friends. I hope it is one you can love. It's one of those that I love so much that I want everyone to feel that joy like I did.
Image for Inescapable
by Amy A. Bartol (Goodreads Author)