Amy
Amy asked:

Cover theft alert! :O Is the author of this book aware that the cover of this book of hers is copied from the book Darker Water by Lauren Stewart? The link is below, check it out for yourself. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23203738-darker-water

To answer questions about Denying Ecstasy, please sign up.
Marianne It's called stock photos. Several authors buy the same picture. It happens a lot, especially with indie authors. My personal record is owning 5 books with the same image - and there are probably more books out there that I haven't discovered.
Lady Sal Well. I don't know how you could accuse Ms. Jay of stealing the book cover when "Denying Ecstasy" (July 2014) was published before Ms. Stewart's "Darker Water" (Oct. 2014).
The way I see it the publisher of "Darker Water" is at fault seeing as how they used the same cover image, only difference is that they zoomed in on the chest area.
Image for Denying Ecstasy
by Setta Jay (Goodreads Author)