Amelie
Amelie asked:

hiya! this book: my best friend is a goddess, seems to not exist. could anyone tell me where i could find it? i have read all ( she only has two) of her AMAZING books and wi want more. Help Me Please!

To answer questions about My Best Friend is a Goddess, please sign up.
Carolyn Me too! Tara Eglington's books are so amazing! But this book, "My Best Friend Is A Goddess", doesn't come out until about October next year (2016) apparently. Unfortunately there still quite some time until it comes out but hopefully it'll be worth the wait!
Tara Eglington Hi guys!

Just a quick update - My Best Friend is a Goddess (my third book) is now with my publishers (meaning the working draft) so we are still on track for a late 2016 release!
I know that's still some time away (sorry!) but I'm so looking forward to sharing the story of best friends Emily and Adriana - the novel is told from two different perspectives.
There's also an uber cute love interest, so stay tuned for more news!

Tara
Image for My Best Friend is a Goddess
by Tara Eglington (Goodreads Author)