Shivana maharaj

i read the back of this but and it next on my list to read but from any of your preferences how was the book? was the book interesting?

To answer questions about Before I Fall, please sign up.
Jiwoo I finished this book recently, and it is amazing! Though I wouldn't recommend it to people who are against some violent words and also some of the actions. But it is a very good book~!
Stephanie I thought it was a great story, but it depends on what types of books you like to read.
This is definitely a young adult, coming of age novel with a little romance and it will probably make you cry.
Chelsey Zhan I just finished reading this book yesterday. It's been one of my all time favorite books! I will definitely recommend this books to my friends or whoever loves mysterious stories.
Image for Before I Fall
by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads Author)