Jamie
Jamie asked:

I wish Jack had his own book. In the end, did Nath know Jack's secret?

To answer questions about Everything I Never Told You, please sign up.
Tressa I listened to this on audio, so it's a little more difficult to go back and clear up anything I'm not sure of. Did I mishear the part at the end that mentioned that Jack's broken nose from Nathe's punch caused it to always have a hump on it, and that Nathe remembered it whenever he traced it? That would lead me to believe they became lovers later in life. Or maybe I'm insane and just made this part up, lol.
Helen I also was intrigued by Jack. He was a breath of fresh air to a very insular family.I was interested by his comment that 'single parents can cope' after Marilyn had left the family home. This was met with scorn by Nath and Lydia. I suspect that Nath did at least suspect Jack's secret especially the beach scene when he sat between Jack and Hannah as if taunting him.And maybe a little jealously when Lydia became friendly with him. In some ways Jack was the most amiable character of the lot. When he appeared the book "relaxed" and the dynamics and the tempo changed.
Image for Everything I Never Told You
by Celeste Ng (Goodreads Author)