Sophia
Sophia asked:

What age groups would you recommend this book to?

Megan None. I must say, this book portrayed Christopher as a borderline sociopath/narcissist who literally cared for no one but himself (and maybe his pet rat). As an autistic person, I can say that this book makes me uncomfortable and feel like it will give people the wrong idea about autism.
Kelleen 12+, or those who need to work on empathy for those persons with Autism Spectrum Disorders. It's an interesting read from a perspective of a mind differently organized than many others one might read.
Michael Peake I'd say 16+, some of the language seems a little much for a 12-year-old, to me.
Judy 12+ and anyone who works with the public
Patricia B After reading this book, I shared it with my 12 year old grandson. He is a young man who is very gifted in math and sciences. and he quite enjoyed the story.
I am 73 and have worked with teens who struggle with a number of disorders,including autism. Many of which cause them to seem "different".
The book presented an opportunity for us to discuss compassion for all who give us that appearance of "being differerent"
Image for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time