Dicha Irene
Dicha Irene asked:

is this a fairly good zombie novel?

To answer questions about Rot & Ruin, please sign up.
Brandon Tenn the best one i have ever read. you will laugh, you will cry, and it will become part of your soul
Jacki214 This book looks at the zombie plague in a completely different way. It will change your definition of heroism, family and what it means to be human.
Becki at Becki's Bookshelf This book (without having finished the rest of the series since I was waiting for it to be delivered) is one of the best zombie books that I've read, and I've a few. Warm Bodies is my favorite book (seriously) but I think that all in all this book had a stronger theme to it without the beautiful language.
Alexis I guess it depends on your personal preferences. For me, it was alright. I kind of liked Warm Bodies better. It was kind of hard for me to get into and the main character I found really irritating most of the time. The concept of the story is pretty good though.
Starla I absolutely loved this book! One of THE best Zombie books I have read in a while.
Victoria it is honestly one of the best series ive ever read. that was three-ish years ago when i first read the series and its still one of my favorites
S It's ok. I'd rather read World War Z any day of the week. That and My Life As A White Trash Zombie are what I set the zombie-novel bar by, and this wasn't even close. Sadly. It's a basic teen drama, but with zombies in the background. If that's what you're into, you're sure to love this book.
C.J. Mugleston Dead of Night and Fall of Night are prequels.
They are ten times better.
Image for Rot & Ruin
by Jonathan Maberry (Goodreads Author)