Colleen Green
Colleen Green asked:

Is this available now? It's the 16th here in Australia so it should be out now in America? I can't find any details, it's like SE Jakes has just vanished. I have been waiting soooooo looooong for these two guys!!

To answer questions about Dirty Lies, please sign up.
Abbi Not sure if this has already been spotted by anyone else, but it seems she's finally updated her 'coming soon' page http://www.sejakes.com/up-next/

Dirty lies and dirty love are 4th and 5th in a line up of 5 new releases, the first of which was released September 28th 2016 according to Amazon, so looks like she's catching up on all the stuff that was delayed during her personal time off.
She also said this on her blog "I didn’t want to attempt to finish the book with anything less than the best headspace I could get into. But finally, the ghosts of Proph and Tommy and Mal are stirring, to the point where I can’t just brush them off. Fingers crossed."

No exact date has been given for the rest but hopefully not too much longer and we'll get this book :)
Avrey-zoe The last blog post was from September 2014. Since then, nothing. It's like she disappeared. Perhaps there are things going on in her life, and I get that. But one line...one freaking line? Like, "I am having personal issues, be back soon" or "I can't write now, a lot going on in my life now," anything, anything? Crickets...

See, I just don't get that. Sorry, but it baffles me. We have all this social media now, and this is in no way meant to imply that this author owes anyone, anything at all. But one line? Really? I use to get all the announcements regarding upcoming works from this author and I do love this authors work. I just think that if you are going off the radar for an indefinite amount of time and you have loyal fans waiting for books, which you said were going to be released, you could let someone, ie. your publisher perhaps, release a one liner/tweet/short note? I don't want to know your personal business, just curious as to the release dates, then new release dates, then an explanation, then nothing for seven months. No books, no replies to your blog. Just. don't. get. it.
I do not mean to overstep, sincerely. I am puzzled though and hope you are O.K.
Kimberly Her other pseudonyms seem to be merrily publishing away this summer (2015). I guess we'll just have to hope she gets back to S.E. Jakes someday.
Isabella I just check out this link http://www.sejakes.com/2014/09/26/my-... which explains the delay in publishing If I Ever, Dirty Lies, and another antho. SE says that everything is being pushed back a month or two to help her catch up. Hopefully IF I EVER will be out shortly and then we can gauge an approximate date for DIRTY LIES.

P.S. I hope you are not in QLD at the moment. If so, stay hydrated!!
Image for Dirty Lies
by S.E. Jakes (Goodreads Author)