Kelly
Kelly asked:

who is katie hamilton-jone's mother?

To answer questions about War Brides, please sign up.
Sally I thought that too at first, but wouldn't it be her grandchild? Frances' daughter would have been much older.
Jennifer I wondered the same. If it's Frances how could that connection have been made? I was under the impression that Frances died while her child was an infant- likely went into an orphanage of sorts.
Stephanie I think it's Frances. Besides the similar descriptions of their demeanor, there is one line where it says she wants to interview the friend of her mother's, for whom the convalescent home is named.
Heidi I'm wondering the same thing! I wondered if it was Frances, but I couldn't find any connections that would link them. I also just wondered if she was from a prominent family who may have known Elsie and Bernie.
Image for War Brides