CDMA
CDMA asked:

Is this a good book to start reading by John Green?

To answer questions about Paper Towns, please sign up.
Corey Do you mean is this the first John Green book you should read? I actually think you should read Looking for Alaska or An Abundance of Katherines first. Because this book is like a deconstruction of John Green's previous romances.
Maria Start with the Fault in Our Stars. It introduces you to his writing style and is definitely his best work (which I have read so far). There are many common themes and patterns in his books, and the Fault in Our Stars is the best introduction to those, as it has the strongest characters and plot line.
Kell I think it depends on the person. One of my friends loves Looking for Alaska, loves Katherines, and isn't too fond of Fault or Paper Towns. i, however, am the complete opposite. It all depends on what you can relate to. Personally, I'd read Fault and then Paper Towns.
Sleeping Waiting i actually think you should start with paper towns or the fault in our stars , those are more interesing books and will really get u interested in knowing more about john green
Image for Paper Towns
by John Green (Goodreads Author)