Alyssa
Alyssa asked:

Anything objectionable content? Such as language, sex, etc.

To answer questions about Defy, please sign up.
Aaron Themes of rape throughout. Very dark for a YA novel. Maybe I am just squeamish but I would not recommend it for under 14 years of age.
Jennifer
Kim The language was absolutely fine. No bad words at all! And as far as the sexual things ... there was kissing but that's it. The only "touchy" subject matter might be the fate of what happens to most girls in this kingdom. Some really young readers might not get what happening. With that said, it was a very clean, fun, can't-put-down book! I'm pretty picky about what I would recommend to preteens/teens, but this book, I would have no problem recommending at all.
Tamara it's a good clean book, but then again, the thought might be there (read it a while back).
Taylor Del Val I read this book a few months ago, and from what I remember no, it was pretty clean from all that stuff. But thoughts and whatnot were given which could be seen as sexual but nothing too bad.
Image for Defy
by Sara B. Larson (Goodreads Author)