Rabha Almahdi
Rabha Almahdi asked:

I lost faith in you Kresley, it was a Trilogy for god sake and now we don't even know when we will have the released date of the forth book ?

To answer questions about Day Zero, please sign up.
Madelyn Blake I seem like one of the few who wouldn't mind this being a five or six book series huh. But anyways, no it wasn't ever a trilogy.
Jacquelyn I will read through the 12th book if it means there is more Jack and Evie and be just as excited as I am for the fourth one.
Tracy It's always been called the Arcana Chronicles. Never trilogy.
Louisa I don't think it's ever been marketed by as a trilogy, I've read that it was considered 4 or 5 books, and then if there's reader interest, more. Never a trilogy.
JessElleDow I don't understand how anyone could be upset about getting deeper into this world resulting in more books to look forward to in the future, filled with Kresleys amazing writing. Makes zero sense to me. The only time I will be upset about this series, is when it's over.
Morgan Lamb I'm not sure I want to keep reading about her choice for more than 5 books. I really hope that gets resolved early and then maybe another love story can spring up? Fingers crossed.
Nicole Richardson I have no issue with another book, I hate cliff hangers, this series is like a soap opera, swapping partners, I must have my happy ending with Jack and Evie.
Vivian I don't think she's ever mentioned that it was a trilogy. And 'Dead of Winter's ending made it perfectly clear that it wasn't either. She mentions that there will be at least 5 books, preferably 6. Honestly, I'd read them all, even if she wrote more.
Dee It was never said to be a trilogy, I personally think there are going to be more than five books considering the number of arcanas Kresley Cole keeps introducing in every new book.
Image for Day Zero
by Kresley Cole (Goodreads Author)