Mohammednaash03

I have book report I am in grade 6 and I choose this book to do a book report about it and I need help so can you tell me the begging and end and a character that is cool and I have to write about him the question in book report was what happened if you met one of the characters so can you help please?

To answer questions about Catching Fire, please sign up.
Amy L. Hunt You really need to read the book yourself or choose another book, since you pretty much asked us to do your homework ;) I think this book is a bit much for young people, there is so much violence and death.
Book reports help you dig deeper into a book, so read something you like, and write about a character you enjoy from that book. And check your spelling, "choose" is present tense, and "chose" is past. Good luck :)
Image for Catching Fire