Johnathan Nakaahiki

I haven't read this yet, but it sounds good. It kind of sounds like Rick Yanceys "The 5th Wave". Is Broken Skies good?

To answer questions about Broken Skies, please sign up.
Morgan E I have read The 5th Wave and I think that Broken Skies was soooo much better! I didn't really like the writing style and the pov changing so much in The 5th Wave but I loved the writing style and the story in Broken Skies. I hope you pick it and give it a chance! It is sooo worth it!
Amanda I haven't read The 5th Wave, but Broken Skies was phenomenal. I am not usually a sci-fi reader but this book sucked me right in with it's intriguing characters and plot line. Theresa Kay is a very talented author, and I would easily recommend anything she has written.
Image for Broken Skies
by Theresa Kay (Goodreads Author)