Louise
Louise asked:

How old is Zz in his own book? And how many year is the age gap of Ivy and Zz? And how old is Deuce in this book? Don't tell me he's still alive *smirk*:)

To answer questions about Undying, please sign up.
Carrie Reed If we go by the the time line set by the previous books and ZZ's story happens directly after Hawk is released, Deuce would be 68, ZZ is 45 and Ivy is 20. And if you think about it in terms of knowing the characters, we've followed Deuce through 45 years. It'll be a sad day if his chapter ever closes. Like ugly tears I need a pint sad. That man....
Olly I don't know how much time will pass between his book and the last. I am assuming that it will pick right up where the last one ended. If I remember correctly, she is 22 at that point and he is 44. I can't remember the ages exactly but it's around there. I do know for sure though, that the age difference is 25 years to be exact.
Image for Undying
by Madeline Sheehan (Goodreads Author)