Ryann
Ryann asked:

Does anyone else have a hard time reading this book? I picked it up at my library, and I'm really thinking about returning it. I know her story because I am a Utah native, but since I do live here I am sickened and scared to go any further. I have a hard time sticking with books in general, but I wanted to finish this one. I just get very disturbed. Would you keep reading?

To answer questions about My Story, please sign up.
Laura Diane Jensen I just finished this book...and I HIGHLY recommend that you do try to finish it. Elizabeth showed great strength and tremendous faith throughout her scary ritual, but through her example on how she carried herself, I think you could learn much. It can help any young girl know what to do if this kind of a situation came up. Because of her faith, she did survive, and she came out ON TOP of what could have ruined her life. It is a touching story and the lessons that she learned need to be shared. I hope you can try again to read it. If you were my Daughter, I would recommend it, and even read it with you...so much can be learned.
Lynda I had a hard time reading it but was very glad I finished it. I found the woman she became to be very inspiring. I found myself mentally punching the air and saying, "Way to go, Elizabeth." She refused to become the life-time victim of these two.
Dalisay Hidalgo-McGregor I hope you finish it. I read this book in two days. Can't put it down. I agree with Laura. Reading it makes me feel like she was just telling me her story in person. I learned a lot about God's tender mercies and being grateful.

Image for My Story