Keyshia Dorsey

ughhh! i cant decide if i want to read it because no one can tell me how it was or what its about???!!! lol

To answer questions about Volition, please sign up.
Robin I hope you didn't do it. It's plagiarism.
Natasha at Book Baristas I would definitely recommend this book! I'm reading an ARC now and it's SO addicting. I think it's actually better to go in blind with it because it adds to the suspense.
Ashley I'm with you. It drives me nuts when there is not enough information in a synopsis for a person to judge the book on.
Lily Paradis It hasn't been officially released yet, so that's probably why you haven't heard much about how it was, don't worry! I've asked my ARC and beta readers not to post anything until the release. There's a foreword that I'll post on my blog that explains why it's best to go in blind. I hope that helps! :)
Meghan It is the most as amazing book in the ever. I would recommend this book to any and everyone. It really apples to the masses and what makes it so great is that it was written for no one in particular. The author lily wrote it for herself. The matter of fact is the book is a must read 100%
Mary It's about fate, the choices taken and the alternative reality of choices not taken.
Image for Volition
by Lily Paradis (Goodreads Author)