Anna
Anna asked:

What happened to Liz? And what happen to her friends and Liam? I wish there was a longer ending.

To answer questions about Falling into Place, please sign up.
Shiah I wish there was more of an ending as well. As far as I can figure out about what happened to Liz is she seems to have survived. The final piece is her agreeing to help, which isn't really something she would've done. So going off of that I think she lived, and I think the attempt changed her and sort of taught her that asking for help is okay, maybe made her a little less proud.
Adriana I the ending i think was like her past self because they said if she does live that she would be paralyzed
DingleBerry Uh, no I think she dies. Becuase the final scene is the time she asked for help - and this time she doesn't so it's remembering a time when she did ask for help. I think the book did well to end there for anything further would've been awful - she did well to kill off Liz. And the Liam romance would've been unrealistic and uncharacteristic.
Image for Falling into Place
by Amy Zhang (Goodreads Author)