Kale Johnston
Kale Johnston asked:

i just finished the dying of the light a few minutes ago and i CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMYGODOMYGODOMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!! SKULLDUGGERY PLEASANT WAS AWESOME THE WHOLE SERIES!!!!!!! i wish he would make a million more books super sad face ): i bet the next series will be awesome anyone know anything about it?

To answer questions about Demon Road, please sign up.
Ysabel Mystic Well, the cover just came out a couple days ago. http://dereklandy.blogspot.com

AAAAAUUUGGGHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED.

And yeah, I feel you on Skulduggery Pleasant. I think I spent a good week just being sad and depressed about character deaths, and the fact that it was officially over. It took me a few months to properly enjoy another book (so, lots and lots of one and two stars) so I've probably read this series twice since it finished. Actually, since I found it in October of 2013, I've reread it more times than I can remember. I know passages by heart. Oh my gosh it hurt when it ended. I still miss it and wish it would continue, or that Derek could write spin-offs or something. )':

Hopefully this series will be almost as amazing as Skulduggery (because it can never be beat). As much as I also adore Harry Potter (2nd fave) and Bartimaeus (3rd), I'm actually hoping Demon road will be so awesome it takes second place.
Image for Demon Road