Shawrath
Shawrath asked:

I heard that this book is the weakest in the series? Is it true?

To answer questions about Bad Luck and Trouble, please sign up.
Stefaan I've read a fair share of Jack Reacher books, and I think it's one of the best in the series :)
Katy This is definitely not a weak book. Lee Child has a slick, descriptive style, which holds your attention from page one.
Elizabeth Williams I thought it was one of the best but then I have liked them all - the one I have liked least so far was Echo Burning but it was still good!
Stephen Arnott I think 'Bad Luck and Trouble' is one of the best in the series. The one I've liked least is 'Nothing to Lose', the book that comes after it.
RBSProds "BL&T" is one of Lee Child's best Reacher books. Could be made into a movie starring The Rock, Dave Bautista, Joe Manganiello, Vince Vaughn, or Ben Affleck. Pure Reacher joy n reading this. Child is amazing.
Danny Aldham I thought it was good.
Donaara Tellara I think it`s one of the best. Everyone has a different taste.
Razvan Banciu it's a medium one. for my taste The Affair is among the best from the series.
William Skim the first 1/3, it's a mess. Repetitive and dull. It gets better as you go after that. Tons of stupid plot holes. Last 1/3 is okay. Lots of 3-star books by Child, and most of the short stories are poor. By Far the Worst is "Running Blind". 0-stars. Insulting.
Claire Yep. It is, easily. Very, very dry, people act out of character and very unusually for Child, you can see plot twists coming 50 pages out. I had trouble finishing it.
Ron Collins Definitely the worst so far. Boring for the the first 3/4 then improves slightly too the finish.
Joan Gross Not true, it was good, now that I have finished it I am reading Worth Dying For and it has started out very good. It will be my last Reacher book, I have read all of them. Lee Child really is creative in his writing.
Elaine H No, not true. I haven't found a weak one yet.
Image for Bad Luck and Trouble
by Lee Child (Goodreads Author)